Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Shoot Me

I had fully intended to update my blog over this past weekend with new pictures and new stories, but unfortunately Friday night's dinner gave me food poisoning and left me incapacitated for the rest of the weekend and a whopping seven pounds lighter. Today is the first day I've felt any semblance of "normal". At one point, I was lying on the floor, half my body in the bathroom, half in the hallway just hoping that by some stroke of benevolence I would be struck dead and put out of my misery. Yes, it was that bad and I'm not generally given to exaggeration. (I don't think.) So now that I am back to the land of living, I'll be posting again real soon. Hope your weekend was better than mine!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am sooo sorry to hear that you got food poisoning! Yuckety Yuck yuck! Very happy to hear that you are better.