Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two Additions to my Bird List





Common Yellowthroat (not so common-looking if you ask me)

Lazuli Bunting



Yesterday I spent some time at the Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge and added two birds to my life list! The Lazuli Bunting and the Common Yellowthroat were both kind of enough to show themselves. I also saw a number other birds while there. However, Blogger is being especially difficult tonight and I have already sat here long enough trying to get it to format correctly. So watch for another post soon with more bird pictures. I don't own a zoom lens, so the subjects aren't as close as I'd like. Someday.

1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun to see two new birds! Sounds like a great outing! I think you did great to even get pictures. That would be an accomplishment for me. :)