Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

Yes, six days late, but Happy New Year nonetheless. I haven't set any official NY resolutions. There are definite things I wish to do/accomplish this year, but generally I'm just planning on making it the best year possible. I would like to blog more. But if I make it an actual resolution it won't happen. Other goals I won't make official are to exercise regularly (such a cliche), increase my creative projects, see things with a glass-half-full mentality, and spend more time fortifying my personal relationships with family and friends. Easy peasy, right?

1 comment:

Horsley5 said...

I can really appreciate the "if I set the goal, it won't happen" thing - SO TRUE!!! I haven't even sent out Christmas cards yet - but yours sure made me laugh - in fact I am going to find the picture of you and Laura drying out the tree and put it on somewhere for you two.