Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sharpest Tool in the Shed


I generally get my news online rather than watching the programs on TV. Due to not having more than seven channels, I find I can access a much broader scope on the internet. I guess that goes without saying. Anyway, yesterday I read this headline "Georgia Farmers Fear Water Hogs." And you know what my first thoughts were? Yeah, that's right. I started wondering what water hogs look like. Are they like wart hogs? Are they mean? Why are they menacing the farmers? NOT my most intelligent moment. I was literally picturing a wild animal chasing the farmers around their fields - an editorial cartoon come to life.

So, if you find yourself on a farm, keep an eye and an ear out for the elusive water hogs. And next time you brush your teeth, wash the car, or do the dishes don't leave the tap running or you might turn into a water hog yourself!

No comments: